We would love to chat about how we can help you, or the youth in your life! Feel free to send us an email here or sign up for a time slot for a quick introductory call.
Through the power of relationships, we help youth develop pathways to success, help them discover their passion, connect them to community resources, and create a strategy for their next steps.
Our passion is helping youth discover their unique passion, and helping them create a plan to leverage their resources and supports to create success. We believe that all youth, even those marginalized and overlooked, have this spark and are capable of greatness.
Services we provide for youth:
- Life Coaching (single or multiple sessions) – Hour long connections to process questions and emotions, build confidence, and create next-steps for anything youth are facing.
- Next Steps Development (5 sessions) – 5 weeks of intentional personal development that will help young people discover their purpose, passion and create a plan for wherever life takes them.
- Coaching Group – Join us in a group coaching setting.
- College and Career Readiness – intended for youth heading off to college, or transitioning to a career. Help with college applications, essays, college decisions, and course-planning. Help young people gain the skills to become independent in the next season of life.
- Life-Skills Development – working with youth to build the skills they want to acquire, opportunities to practices those skills and build community connections.
- Youth 101 – Hour long connections with parents & caregivers to help process and meet the unique needs of youth.
We also provide key note speaking, different training opportunities and youth program consultations.
**Note: there is a fee associated with our services. Please schedule a call, or email us, for more details.
Partnering with youth in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their potential. Coaches, therefore, partner to help youth produce fulfilling results in their lives. Coaches listen, observe and customize their approach to individual youth needs. They seek to elicit solutions and strategies from the youth; they believe that youth are naturally creative and resourceful. The coach’s job is to provide support to enhance the skills, resources and creativity that the client already has.Coaches can help in these areas:
- Defining goals
- Formulating a plan that will use the youth’s skills
- Develop strategies to enhance quality of life
- Holding the youth accountable for progress
- Providing structure, encouragement and support
- Working to improve communication skills
Coaching is not counseling, or therapy (you may be better suited to find a licensed counselor/therapist for these scenarios below):
- Recovery from past traumas
- Explore why past relationships (business or personal) have been destructive
- Work through depression or anxiety that affect your ability to function at home, school or work
- Deal with grief and loss of a loved one